For Narita-san’s birthday. Stay awesome forever, sensei!!
I really wish I could draw something better, but RL is cruel.
If you watch Baccano backwards
it won’t actually make any difference whatsoever because everything happens in the wrong order anyway. Well except that people’s body parts will suddenly start floating away from them out of nowhere only to be violently put back in place.
Ryohgo Narita is my favorite LN writers!
His works are just different from your usual LN fanfare. They’re fun and engaging. Some may find his works hard to follow due to the ever-changing PoV, but if you read until the end you’ll find how the puzzling plot nicely solved.
And the characters!! The characters are awesome! There’s no room for wimpy weak characters, everyone is badass!
- Gun’s & Roses [ New Ver. (Inst) ] by Paradise Lunch
If you haven’t had the chance to hear this swag remix of the Baccano! op, you should definitely give it a spin! It comes from the Here’s Paradise Lunch album.
Since nobody managed to guess all of them… Here’s the answer
1. Hinata Hajime (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
2. Christopher Shouldered (BACCANO!)
3. Kuzunoha Raidou (Devil Summoner Kuzunoha Raidou vs…)
4. Jack Frost (Megami Tensei Franchise)
5. Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
6. Louis Cyphre (Megami tensei Franchise (Devil Summoner Kuzunoha Raidou vs King Abaddon)
7. Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
8. Monica Campanella (BACCANO!)
9. Cho Hakkai (Saiyuki)
10. Viscount Gerhardt von Waldstein (VAMP!)